Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

military oif

Military Oif - The 'Green beret' also became a symbol of greatness, a badge of courage, a symbol of distinction in the struggle for freedom. I know that the United States Army will live up to its reputation for imagination, intelligence, and spirit as we face these challenges.

Pretty. This term is often used as the result and summary of a successful legacy in the military. There is pride in remaining humble which may sound like an oxymoron but those who have served understand. This ring is even more popular with the Special Operations fraternity. The greatest gift that can be taken from the team is a reminder of humility and a spirit of sacrifice. Recently, some have been saying that things are changing in the world of Special Operations and some of that humility is missing. There will not be much to say in this blog about it, because the most successful man described in this program was very humble. Kyle Daniels is an exception to that rule. His down-to-earth attitude and sense of humor will make you want to get to know him better in all aspects of his life. The ability to turn any situation into a smile is a good quality for the stressful, fast paced Special Operations lifestyle.

Military Oif

Military Oif

The old saying, "it's better to laugh than cry" applies in most combat situations and Kyle is a master of this mantra. However, what is most impressive is Daniels' ability to listen and learn from all situations in life. He always seeks guidance in all aspects of his life and that is what makes him a highly respected friend and soldier. This quality is Kyle's perfect example of a Green Beret, and it is the same quality that underpins his success as an athlete, consultant, corporate employee, and entrepreneur. The highest standards of service established by the Special Forces cadre must have honed this skill, as Daniels is the epitome of selfless service and the motto of the Green Beret, "De Opresso Liber (Free the Oppressed)." However, in this interview, you will hear from a man who admits to making mistakes throughout his life and believes in the lessons learned from those experiences. It's part of Kyle's approach to first playing the part-in-package with his always humble nature. This is SSG Daniels.

Russian Soldiers Start Clearing Mines From Ukraine's Azovstal

Talk to me about how you grew up and what young Kyle Daniels was like.

KD: I had a typical, Midwest upbringing in Southern Illinois. We were a middle class family and I remember my father, in particular, as a major influence in my life. He is always great at leading from the front and by example. I know it's a cliché and I'm sure you've heard it a lot but my dad was the hardest worker I've ever met. He has always been the center of our family, especially me. I can attribute any success I have had in leadership roles to my father and the way he raised me. His leadership is an example of a selfless worker, always looking to help others. He is great at working until the job is done and always goes above and beyond what is expected. Our mother was very strict with us as children. Even if we didn't like it at the time, his methods and intentions were the best. He doesn't let us run around like donkeys all the time (laughs). He knows exactly what he wants to do. Most Q-Courses do not only do what is expected but above and beyond what is requested. You have to exceed expectations and my mother always said I was big. As children, we were deliberately encouraged to do many things that we did not understand at the time, but looking back the reasons behind it were all clear and definitely made me successful in life.

KD: The first thing that made me interested in the Army was my father in the Army. We don't have a great military heritage in our family, but my father's work certainly inspired me. I always thought that my father was superman, but when I found out that he was in the Army, it made me very happy. I remember finishing school and I didn't know what I wanted to do. I thought I would get a scholarship to play football and obviously that didn't happen (laughs). My parents really wanted me to go to college, but it wasn't what I wanted. I went to the local college just to force them. I was halfway through my first semester and noticed that I was spending more time in the pool hall than in the classroom. I said to myself, "I can't waste my father's money like this, so I decided to follow what I want to do." It was also 2003 so it was heavy overseas at the same time I had a baby so I knew that I would have to join.

I thought to myself, "What better time than now?" I remember getting up in the middle of my Conceptual Physics class and heading towards the janitor (laughs). When I got home that day my mom and dad asked me how school was and I said, "Well, I joined the Army (laughs)." They thought I was joking. I showed them the paper where you could feel a pin drop. My father was brought up in a difficult way and his goal was to give his family a better life than what he was doing. He felt that I could do something other than fight abroad and he should use the opportunity he gave me. To be honest, I think it was an old reservation at that time and two wars had just started. Who wants their children to go to war? My parents asked me why I signed up for the Army. I told them I signed up for the 18-Xray program and tried out for the Green Berets. There was silence again. I was speechless in disbelief that this was the topic of conversation (laughs). I remember my dad first asking questions that might be on the ASVAB. I think it was his way of accepting my decision and showing support. At first, I thought he was crazy, but looking back I can see that he cared about me and wanted the best for me. That's the way he says, "I will make you successful whether you like it or not (laughs)."

Oif 2004 2005 Us Army Signed And Numbered Print

What do you remember about going into the Army, going through Basic Training, and then the Q Course?

KD: Basic Training is easy for me physically and I think a lot of the silly things that some of the juniors struggle with like cleaning, attention to detail, or any of the little things that are not a big deal to me. As a child, I had to clean the bathroom, make the bed, or sweep the kitchen before playing with my friends. So, when I got to Basic Training I didn't worry about all the seemingly small things. I think my parents made me work too hard as a kid, but once I got to BCT, it made it easier. When I started the Q-Course I was in good shape, which made all the physical challenges easier. Attention to detail is strongly emphasized at the Q-Course. Fortunately, my parents instilled in me a strong attention to detail, so things came naturally to me. Moreover, I was so goal-oriented that I would do everything in my power to give the Green Beret and get that long tab on my shoulder. I don't care if I have to crawl into a gig-hole every night at midnight...I'll make it happen.

KD: There was a lot of talk and speculation before the Q-Course started. You hear men say, "I heard they're going to break all our fingers and send us out into the wild (laughter), and whoever comes out alive does." It's not even close to what happened of course (laughs), but it was the kind of thoughts that the 'unknown' awakened in us; anxiety starts before the course. It must be very hard on the body. Doing land navigation in the middle of the night without the help of a light source is a big challenge to overcome. I didn't grow up hunting, living in the woods, or anything like that so it was difficult for me. I passed my first SOPC which stands for Special Operations Preparation and Conditioning, which in my opinion is more physically demanding than SFAS (Special Forces Assessment and Selection). They definitely chose the right SOPC card. Every coach was a real animal in body and mind. Most of them were the first team that went to Afghanistan and/or

Military Oif

Oif hat, oif oef veteran hat, oif, oif patches, oif veteran decal, oif oef, oif veteran, oif oef veteran, oif chairs, oif military, oif veteran hat, oif shirt

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code